album artwork for gavin Osborn

When the very lovely incredibly talented Gavin Osborn asked me to do the artwork for his new album, I jumped at the chance - even if at the time I did have a 6 week old baby! Well thanks to my mum & dad & a baby bjorn for there respective baby jiggling abilities...this is what I done!
The album will be out very soon- keep an eye out on Gav's myspace page.
If I may give my unbiased review of it, its really rather good! I listened to it over and over while I was doing the artwork and I have to say it just gets better and better! So Buy it & go and see him somewhere soon, unfortunately if you haven't already got your tickets to his gig with Daniel Kitson at Regents Park, I'm afraid you have missed out, cause it is all sold out!


















Comments

Popular Posts