Bristol University book


A year or so ago - I did some work for the University of Bristol. I helped create an activity book which was a questionnaire for young people asking them about their experience of kinship care (being looked after by a member of their family, but not their mum or dad).

Last month I finished designing and illustrating the report. Its a big piece of government research and it is fascinating.

I just got it back from the printers... its a big-fat-delicious-smelling-silky-book (I have a bit of a thing for new print!!) It was a great project to work on & I am really pleased with how it looks. I just hope that when they present the findings to government next week it has an impact and systems are put into to place to look after this over-looked portion of children and their carers.



















Comments

  1. need movie you want and that for HD Quality Movie and high resolution movie get it for free at your PC without going outside.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts