Bristol University book


A year or so ago - I did some work for the University of Bristol. I helped create an activity book which was a questionnaire for young people asking them about their experience of kinship care (being looked after by a member of their family, but not their mum or dad).

Last month I finished designing and illustrating the report. Its a big piece of government research and it is fascinating.

I just got it back from the printers... its a big-fat-delicious-smelling-silky-book (I have a bit of a thing for new print!!) It was a great project to work on & I am really pleased with how it looks. I just hope that when they present the findings to government next week it has an impact and systems are put into to place to look after this over-looked portion of children and their carers.



















Comments

Popular Posts