look what I did yesterday



Look what I did yesterday... a little bit of interior styling for a photoshoot!

I've been meaning to do this for ages, but was kicked up the bum a bit by the utterly wonderful HOWKAPOW (who are selling a selection of my prints) to get some lifestyle shoots of my prints for their website but also for them to use for PR.

So I booked my lovely and very talented pal James Barke to come over and take some photos.  I have to say I loved being art director and just knowing that he would take great shots - which I'm sure you will agree he has... if you scroll to the end of the pictures - you will see a photographers secret in action!!!!...












The secret to not having reflections showing in the print of my 'A-Z of Lesser Known Animals' poster  - James & Felix hide behind a black sheet- with a hole cut in for the camera! Low tech but blummin brilliant!!

Comments

Popular Posts